GC3 News and Events
Using Internships to Fix Your Talent Problem
USING INTERNSHIPS TO FIX YOUR TALENT PROBLEM
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2020
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Interact for Health Conference Center
Choice Care Room
3805 Edwards Road, Cincinnati 45209
The Cincinnati Region Internship Task Force is hosting its third workshop designed to help any employer develop and manage internships to fix your talent problem. Whether you are in the beginning stages of developing your internship program or want to enhance or improve your existing program, this workshop is for you!
Rome Wasn’t Built in a Day; Neither is a Successful Internship Program!
Business Professionals will share steps in their journey to a successful internship program. You will learn:
- Why internships are valuable to your talent pipeline and bottom line
- How they developed their internship program
- Lessons Learned: What works really well and what they would change (and why).
- The importance of setting reasonable expectations (for your program and the interns).
Hindsight is 20/20!
Student interns will share elements of their internship to help you build or improve your program:
- What made their particular internship successful?
- What improvements they suggest.
- What their biggest surprise was.
Plus, the opportunity to network with career development and business professionals with expertise developing and improving internship programs.
Follow the link to register for Using Internships to Fix Your Talent Problem