Faculty and staff may attend:
Thursday MORNING, October 5, 2017
8:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Thursday AFTERNOON, October 5, 2017
1:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Beyond the essential skills to effective customer interaction, this customer service module offers insight into additional aspects of the customer experience. Participants will leave with skills to enable them to effectively interact with challenging (or difficult) customers as well as customers (both internal & external) from other generations. This is an interactive workshop.
You will learn:
- A proven service recovery method
- How to optimize communication with challenging people
- The basics of assertive communication
- Key considerations to understand the generational divide
- Internal customer service “must haves”
- And much more
Joan Fox, renown customer service expert, will present this session focused on ways to improve and increase your customer service skill set resulting in a great experience for your customers.
Click here to register for Power Up Your Custsomer Service - Module II