Sponsorship of GC3 directly supports work force development and retention in our region by making greater Cincinnati a destination for top students, employees, and companies.
GC3 represents the region’s economic engine, employing Greater Cincinnati’s largest workforce (more than 18,000), pumping billions of dollars into the regional economy and graduating unmatched knowledge and talent into the private and public sectors to spur continued growth. From helping attract companies to sustaining our region-wide workforce, higher education is the region’s single most important business asset.
GC3 supports its higher education members by providing exceptional development opportunities to the faculty and staff at our 18 member colleges and universities. GC3 supports the retention and attraction of talent in the greater Cincinnati region through its Internship Initiative. This initiative, a joint venture between all the member colleges, spurred the creation of an Internship Toolkit. The Toolkit offers a step-by-step roadmap for business to use in creating good internship programs. Additionally, the Intern Navigator database helps drive business to the right intern for the position. Additionally, the Foundations of Internship Development workshop series supports these tools with robust information on the creation of internship as connecting companies to a cohort of other companies creating internships and to a mentor companies with established programs.
What Sponsorship level is right for you?
- Recognition as the sponsor for annual Celebration of Teaching (fall) and Presidents’ Reception (spring) and the opportunity to welcome attendees to the event (5-10 minute opening). Six guests attend each event.
- Opportunity to make a 15-minute presentation to the GC3 Board of Trustees during one of their two meetings per year.
- Prominent logo inclusion on the GC3 website with links to your home page (designated PhD Level sponsor status).
- Prominent logo inclusion on materials produced for all GC3 sponsored events.
- Invitations to attend and display at all GC3-sponsored professional development events.
- Opportunity to distribute printed materials at board meetings and to GC3 collaborative groups.
- Social Media posts about your business.
Cost: $10,000 per year (or two-year commitment for $17,000).
- Two guests attend the Annual Celebration of Teaching and any receptions/events held for the Board of Trustees.
- Opportunity to meet and greet (coffee & breakfast) prior to one GC3 board meeting.
- Logo inclusion on the GC3 website with links to your home page (designated Masters Level sponsor status).
- Logo Inclusion on materials produced for all of the GC3 sponsored events.
- Invitations to attend and display at two GC3-sponsored professional development events.
- Opportunity to distribute printed materials at one board meeting and to a GC3 collaborative group during the year.
- Social Media posts about your business.
Cost: $7,000 per year (or two-year commitment for $11,900).
- Two attendees at the Annual Celebration of Teaching and any receptions/events we hold for the Board of Trustees.
- Logo inclusion on the GC3 website with links to your home page (designated Baccalaureate Level sponsor status).
- Logos included on materials produced for all of the GC3 meetings and events.
- Invitations to attend and display at one GC3-sponsored professional development event for which a title sponsor has not been secured, including the opportunity to do a 10 minute session to introduce products and develop any contacts.
- Opportunity to distribute printed materials at a second GC3 sponsored event for which there is no title sponsor.
Social Media posts about your business.
Cost: $5,000 per year, (or two-year commitment for 8,500).
Associate Level/Individual Event:
- Five guests may attend the event.
- Have organization’s name in the title of the event and logo on all materials.
- Social media posts about your business.
- Opportunity to display at the event, including a dedicated area to work with potential new customers
- Dedicated 15-minute session to introduce product and develop contacts.
Cost: $3,500 per event (or two or more for $3,000 each).
Not every entity is in the position to provide financial support for an organization or an effort. However, you still have the opportunity to support GC3's Internship Initiative helping a company or organization as they develop and begin to manage an internship or program of their own. We are always looking for experts to help grow the region and retain the talent. We welcome your participation and expertise. This opportunity does not cost you anything but your time.
Already made your decision to support GC3's efforts to promote the Cincinnati Region as a higher education destination and its intenrship and workforce develoment initiatives? Click on the Sponsor GC3 Link.
To discuss any of the above opportunities, please contact: