GC3 Go2Knowledge Virtual Training
GC3 is teaming with Innovative Educators to provide access to unlimited Live and On Demand virtual trainings. This resource is available at NO COST to GC3 members.
Faculty and staff employed at any of the following GC3 member colleges or universities may attend a Live Virtual Training or access any On Demand Virtual Training.
Access to Go2Knowledge Virtual Training
The following link will take you to the Innovative Educators Go2Knowledge site. If you already have an account, you may access it with the established username and password or by choosing the link to reset your password. Otherwise, you will need to set up an account.
If you already have a Go2Knowledge account, you may sign in using your existing credentials by clicking the SIGN IN option as shown on the screenshot below. If you are new to Go2Knowledge, complete the form as requested to create your Go2Knowledge account.
To complete your account:
- select the GC3 member institution you are associated with.
- select your role at the institution (faculty/staff/administrator).
- enter your department.
- click Save and Continue to finish your account and access the Learner Dashboard
Clicking the SIGN IN link will take you to a screen where you can sign in with your existing credentials (see screenshot below). If you do not remember your password, you may use the Forgot Your Password link to reset it.
Once your account is set up, you may access all Live and On Demand Virtual Trainings. The platform defaults to show On Demand Trainings on its home page. To access the schedule of Live Virtual Trainings, simply use the Filter feature and select Live from the dropdown menu.
Registering for a Virtual Training is simple:
- Select the Virtual Training you are interested in.
- Click the View Details button to see an overview of objectives and presenter(s) for the virtual training.
- To register for the Virtual Training, click the Register / Add to Dashboard button.
- By Clicking the Register/Add to Dashboard button, you will automatically be registered for the virtual training.
- You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to access the live webinar on the specified date and time.
To view On Demand Virtual Training, be sure the Go2Knowledge home page is filtered by On Demand.
- Select the training you wish to view.
- Click Start to view the recording.