GC3 News and Events
Internship Development 2.0 Workshop
Internship Development 2.0
Wednesday, October 2, 2019
8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Mount St. Joseph University
The Cincinnati Region Internship Task Force is hosting a workshop designed to help employers of all types and sizes develop and manage internships. Whether you are in the beginning stages of developing your internship program or want to enhance or improve your existing program, this workshop is for you!
- Learn how to demonstrate the value of internships to company leadership.
- Work through existing issues with your internship program.
- Establish/improve connections with both higher education and businesses to increase your network.
To insure you walk away with relevant information, registrants will direct the content of the Topic Breakout sessions. A variety of topics will be available. Join the discussion best meeting your needs.
Potential topics include:
- Marketing my company/business to potential interns.
- Recruiting potential interns.
- Managing expectations (intern, leadership, supervisors).
- How to have an internship conversation with a student.
- Increasing engagement on campus.
- Starting an internship/internship program.
- My program needs improvement/not going as expected. Now what?
- Hiring international students.
7:30 AM – 8:00 AM Registration
8:00 AM – 8:10 AM Welcome
8:10 AM – 8:40 AM Panel and Q&A
8:40 AM – 8:45 AM Break
8:45 AM - 9:10 AM Topic Breakouts
9:10 AM – 9:20 AM Networking Break
9:20 AM - 9:45 AM Topic Breakouts
9:45 AM – 10:00 AM Wrap up
Cost is $15.00.
Click her to register for Internship Development 2.0.
Back to Calendar