To access the GC3 Go2Knowledge subscription to Live Webinars, you must set up a user profile.
Create your profile: user name and password. Enter your name, your role at your institution and select the institution you are associated with.
Click the button to set up your profile, register and receive your discount code to access the live webinars:
Already a User? If you have an account, click the button and use the login information from your previous visit.
TO ORDER LIVE WEBINARS
Once your profile is set up, follow these steps to order a Live Webinar
Step 1: Browse Live Webinars
- Click the button below to browse the Live Webinar calendar.
Step 2: Choose and order a Live Webinar
- Scroll to the Live Webinar you wish to tak and click the title.
- Under "Webinar Pricing" select the "Go2Knowledge members please select this option and enter your coupon at checkout."
- Click the "Register" button.
- Click the "View Cart" button in the pop up box and click the "Checkout" button in your cart.
Step 3: Enter Discount Code and Complete your Live Webinar order
- In the right-hand sidebar, enter the discount code: GC318
- Click the "Apply" button.
- Enter your information and click the "Continue to payment method" button.
- Click the "Complete order" button.
Step 4: You're registered
- You will receive a confirmation email after registering for a Live Webinar.
Once registered, you will receive emails regarding the webinar. Whoever gets these emails will need to forward them onto anyone who wants/needs them.
You will receive the login instructions the Wednesday before the Webinar. Please read them right away as it will contain information necessary to insure access to the webinar:
Click on the link under LOGIN OPTION 1. This will allow you to be sure you can access Webex.
If it prompts you to install, run, etc. click “YES” until it's installed. It is highly recommended everyone do this as soon as they get the email. Sometimes the IT department needs to be involved to allow access to the WebEx software. Scrambling at the last minute often results in not getting logged in on time & missing part of the webinar.
The Friday or Monday before you will get an email containing the he login instructions & the presentation materials
The Monday after the live webinar, you will receive an email with the link to the recording. You'll have access to it for one year.
Each Live Webinar includes unlimited connections/access. When you order a webinar, you may send a campus-wide email to faculty/staff members in case anyone else wants to participate.
Click here for a PDF version of the live webinar ordering instructions:Go2Knolwedge Live Webinars
Click the following link to watch a video on How to Order Live Webinars
Click to access the DIGITAL LIBRARY